How can I find a place to stay?

Aged 16-35 and have nowhere to stay?

If you are in one of the following situations, you could qualify to live in YMCA supported housing:Supported housing 1

  • You are sleeping rough, sofa surfing, at risk of losing your home or in any other unstable or unsafe living arrangement
  • You are a single parent
  • You are part of a family that is homeless
  • You have a physical or learning disability, mental health problem or criminal record (non-violent).

You have choices:

  • Go to the Homeless Persons’ Unit, Single Homeless Unit, or Social Services 16+ Team in the London Boroughs of Ealing, Hillingdon and Harrow. They will tell you what is available and can refer you to us.
  • Contact them during their opening times of 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday
  • Find out about living with a host family in Ealing, Harrow or Hillingdon as part of our Supported Lodgings scheme
  • Not sure what to do? Call 020 8832 1525 for advice.